Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mark Gottfried Out At Alabama

Featured Replies

They will look at TUbby, but I think he may be looking at Maryland. Very close to his hometown.

 

 

Where is Gary Williams going?

  • Replies 38
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nowhere at this stage, but I think he may be on his last legs...losing, attendance falling in a relatively new arena...

All adds up to a trip to the guillotine.

Mark has been under fire for many years. Back in the 80s the Bama program appeard in the final 16 a bunch of times (they may have been more than any other school) and I think if we had came close to any sweet 16s we would been happy. There were some recent years where we had some good players but got knocked out of the tourney by upsets. We also are 2nd or 3rd in SEC titles in our history.

 

Mark offered to resign and Coach Moore said OK.

 

I have to go check on my Bobby comment, so far his name hadn't been brought up and CM and Bobby are close. Coach Moore is a football guy and will listen to CM.

My Bobby comment didn't go over too well. I say hire him to finish this season, we have 12 wins and 2 months to go.

I think Mike Davis will try like crazy using DeMarcus Cousins as bait....but I think Mike Anderson would be a solid choice.

I've heard 2008 5 star Tony Mitchell is opening his recruitment. He had to take a year of prep school and is not bound by a LOI...

I think you can scratch Mike Anderson from any consideration for Bama.

Same trustees sit on the board at Bama as they do UAB.

Anderson drove UAB's APR into the crapper and they are now paying for it. His players simply didn't go to class.

I think you can safely remove his name...plus Missouri is on the uptick.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.