Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who likes Florida tonight?

Featured Replies

I think I'm betting Florida at South Carolina. Anyone else like it?

 

(I also am taking UK tonight givin 13.5)

 

:thumb:

  • Author
I don't like Florida any night. ;):sssh:

 

No, in all honesty... this should be a good game.

 

:laugh: Agreed but they're record is too good to pass up especially with Calaithis (Sp?) averaging almost 18 a game, even if on the road.

I don't like Florida any night. ;):sssh:

 

No, in all honesty... this should be a good game.

 

 

 

You beat me to it.

I'm pulling for S.C.,Florida needs a SEC loss.

Two important rules:

 

- Be careful betting on a conference road team

 

- Be careful betting a double-digit spread in a conference game

 

:thumb:

I don't know what your Florida spread was, but its 69-68 with 4 seconds remaining.

what an ending...

  • Author

Oh my....can't believe that.

Wow. Cant believe that.

Oh my....can't believe that.

 

I told you to be careful with those conference road games. What was your spread?

  • Author
Two important rules:

 

- Be careful betting on a conference road team

 

- Be careful betting a double-digit spread in a conference game

 

:thumb:

 

It was a pick.

It was a pick.

 

In all fairness, that's the best I've ever seen a full court play executed like that.

  • Author

I lied. It was Flo. +1 and on the online betting a tie with spread is just a no blood bet. It doesn't hurt me that they lost by 1. Just the fact they scored with 4 seconds left aggravates me.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.