Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who likes Florida tonight?

Featured Replies

I don't like Florida any night. ;):sssh:

 

No, in all honesty... this should be a good game.

 

I saw the thread and my eyes lit up!:madman: I was way too late!:lol:

I think I'm betting Florida at South Carolina. Anyone else like it?

 

(I also am taking UK tonight givin 13.5)

 

:thumb:

 

I hope you did not bet too much! Ouch!

Loved the mighty Gators getting beat.

Poor coaching at the end, this loss is on Billy D and no one else.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.