Elliott County 112 Menifee County 69

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Timmy Knipphad a triple double with 21 points, 12 boards, and 12 blocks. Ferguson had 29 most of which were in the first half.

Ethan Faulkner had 25 including 13-13 from the free throw line.

Chris Knipp 15.

Evan Faulkner 10.

Menifee County

Cody Peck had 15

Zach Stull 13

Blake Greene 13

Patrick Greene12

Ferguson had 25 in the 1st half.

Game was over at halftime as Elliott scored 67 points and lead 67-33 with Ferg putting up 25 big points. Subs dominated the 2d half. If starters would have played the whole 2d half no doubt Elliott would have scored over 130 points. Menifee wanted to run and Elliott said game on and let the horses run. T. Knipp had most of those blocks in the 1st half. Seemed like a human flyswatter in there. On one Menifee trip he blocked 3 straight shots.

T. Knipp is playing well and his brother Chris is shooting well from the three and had some real nice moves finishing at the rim. Both Knipps are improving and playing real well as of late and that could spell real trouble for future opponents. Having five threats on the court makes Elliott very versatile.

Is Rick Parsons still the coach for Menifee County?

Justin Moore is the coach at Menifee. Parsons was coaching girls at Frankfort I believe, a couple of years ago. Im not sure where he is now.

Game was over at halftime as Elliott scored 67 points and lead 67-33 with Ferg putting up 25 big points. Subs dominated the 2d half. If starters would have played the whole 2d half no doubt Elliott would have scored over 130 points. Menifee wanted to run and Elliott said game on and let the horses run. T. Knipp had most of those blocks in the 1st half. Seemed like a human flyswatter in there. On one Menifee trip he blocked 3 straight shots.

T. Knipp is playing well and his brother Chris is shooting well from the three and had some real nice moves finishing at the rim. Both Knipps are improving and playing real well as of late and that could spell real trouble for future opponents. Having five threats on the court makes Elliott very versatile.

I agree!! Chris was a powerhouse last night! I believe that most teams double up on one of the other 4 but seem to forget that Chris is a threat (both offensively and defensively) as well. He put up the shots and scored on numerous occasions last night and played the "D" with the fierceness of a true lion!!

Another one that requires mention is Jarrod Flannery! He's truly developed into a strong player this year. He came off the bench throughout the game and was able to score, steal and defend the Elliott position on the court.

GREAT GAME BOYS!!!! :ylsuper:

Edited by eccheer
word left out

:rolleyes:I know EC fans will go nuts when I say this but aren't they planning ahead?

I don't think they need to worry about the 7th region until they finish theirs. Granted they are HEAVY favorites, But it's a little cocky to just look past your next opponent no matter how good you are. Just a thought.

Good point, if these young Rose Hill guys all stay at Rose Hill, (I know that's a big IF) they will be the juggernaut in the 16th the next few years.