56 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

Match ups:

6'0 Riley v 6'0 Markham

6'2 D. Johnson v 6'4 Olumese

6'4 J. Johnson v 6'4 Martin

6'5 R. Johnson v 6'5 Thomas

6'7 Pittman v 6'7 Crusoe

This sounds like the closest matchup all year for Holmes. Im going to take Holmes by 12

Holmes to get live TV time:

Holmes boys' basketball coach David Henley hadn't planned on telling his players that their next game will be broadcast locally Fox19 (WXIX), mainly because he didn't know.

The Bulldogs, ranked No. 1 in the Enquirer Northern Kentucky coaches' poll and the state Associated Press poll, will play defending Class 3A Maryland state champion Largo Saturday as part of the Bill Keightley HoopFest at South Laurel High School in London, Ky. And although Henley is pretty sure his players will find out about the 2:30 p.m. telecast sometime between now and tipoff, they're not going to hear it from him.

"I'm not going to tell them because they'll probably want to show off," he said. "But I'm sure they'll find out anyway."

http://nky.cincinnati.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/AB/20090122/SPT0302/901220396/

Holmes boys' basketball coach David Henley hadn't planned on telling his players that their next game will be broadcast locally Fox19 (WXIX), mainly because he didn't know.

The Bulldogs, ranked No. 1 in the Enquirer Northern Kentucky coaches' poll and the state Associated Press poll, will play defending Class 3A Maryland state champion Largo Saturday as part of the Bill Keightley HoopFest at South Laurel High School in London, Ky. And although Henley is pretty sure his players will find out about the 2:30 p.m. telecast sometime between now and tipoff, they're not going to hear it from him.

"I'm not going to tell them because they'll probably want to show off," he said. "But I'm sure they'll find out anyway."

:notworthy: Thats huge!!! Live TV :notworthy:

Dawgs should come out with a win on Live TV!!!

http://nky.cincinnati.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/AB/20090122/SPT0302/901220396/

This deserved it's own thread, so I made one.:thumb: