Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rose Hill 59 Raceland 48

Featured Replies

I left before the entire Elliott Co. Bandwaggon showed up.
:laugh::lol:

Nice win RH :thumb:

Congratulations to Rose Hill, they are playing well. Good luck against Bath County.

Rose Hill has been playing very well lately, nice job by the Royals and Congrats and good luck the rest of the way.:thumb:

 

As for Raceland, the Rams just have to get steady play night after night. Raceland imo has to focus on every game the rest of the season and get on a roll heading towards the district tournament, the 63rd distirct imo is very winnable for the Rams.

Great job Royals.:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa

Great job Royals. Good luck the rest of the way:D:devil:

Congrats to the Royals, should be a good one Monday.

Stats?

 

Said it the paper today that Gregg had 24 points and 16 rebounds and Terry had I believe 16 points. The paper said Gregg was a sophmore but I believe he is a freshman. Can someone clarify.

  • Author
Said it the paper today that Gregg had 24 points and 16 rebounds and Terry had I believe 16 points. The paper said Gregg was a sophmore but I believe he is a freshman. Can someone clarify.

 

Gregg is a freshman.

The Independent has been called Gregg a sophomore in a couple articles. I haven't seen one, but I wonder if he isn't mis-labeled in a media guide or something.

The Independent has been called Gregg a sophomore in a couple articles. I haven't seen one, but I wonder if he isn't mis-labeled in a media guide or something.

 

In the Independent's preview that came out he is listed as a freshman.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.