Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rose Hill 59 Raceland 48

Featured Replies

Final from the first round of the All "A" Classic.:thumb:

 

I have no details

Who do they play now? And when?

  • Author
Who do they play now? And when?

 

I think they play Bath Co -- Monday evening

 

I dont know the exact time

  • Author
How is the crowd?

 

I was not there , dont know about the crowd.

I think they play Bath Co -- Monday evening

 

I dont know the exact time

 

7:30

Thought this game would not be that close. Anyone know any details from the game?

Raceland is having a big time struggle this season. Good win by Rose Hill.

Raceland just can'tseem to string a few good games together. Congratulations to Rose Hill on a job well done. Good luck Monday against Bath County.

Congrats to the Royals on another win!!!!:thumb: We are on a roll!!!!:ylsuper: Does anyone have stats from the game??? Will the game against Bath Co. be webcast???:idunno: Good Luck boys against Bath Co. on Monday!!!!:cool:

This game was tough to figure out. Even though Raceland kept it close, I think they actually were ahead at some point early in the second half, it never felt like they were going to win. Rose Hill was just too much. I kind of thought both teams wanted to play a slower paced game. But I don't know, a win is a win.

The crowd was pretty good. Menifee County has a very nice facility. I thought it is bigger than Elliott County's Gym. I don't know how the evening crowd is. I left before the entire Elliott Co. Bandwaggon showed up.

It only took about an hour and forty five minutes from Cannonsburg. It really isn't that bad of a trip.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.