Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Chargers/Steelers Updates

Featured Replies

They ran out of blown fake punt attempts.

Big stop by SD. Big play here.

 

Actually, they just have a very tired defense. The offense for SD ran 1 play in the 3rd quarter.

  • Replies 84
  • Views 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd run outside the tackles, away from that big NT.

That's huge!

 

I'm still alive for the spread cover!!!

And they give it to the FB right at Williams. There's a terrific decision by the OC.:ylsuper:

Hester hasn't been hit like that since UK beat him down.

Rivers has to have the sense to throw that ball away.

This will be an interesting punt.:thumb:

Rivers ruined that possession by not throwing the ball away.

Steelers need to burn about 4 minutes on a scoring drive.

Ravens @ Steelers and Eagles @ Cards next week!

:lol:I suppose under a minute and a TD will do.

Wireman, how about that hold on Harrison?

I am loving this game!!!! :ylsuper:

I'll be rooting for the Steelers from here on out. I hate the Ravens and Eagles, and just simply don't like the Cards.

 

So...

 

Go Steelers!

I am loving this game!!!! :ylsuper:

 

:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.