Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Chargers/Steelers Updates

Featured Replies

Never got a good angle on the roughing the passer penalty. Didn't look like much.

  • Replies 84
  • Views 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'll be rooting for the Steelers from here on out. I hate the Ravens and Eagles, and just simply don't like the Cards.

 

So...

 

Go Steelers!

 

I can't begrudge an old-school NFC East bias. I still don't like the Jags and the Tennessee Oilers. And it's easy to hate the Old Browns and the New Browns.

I don't hate the Cards...just don't like em'.

 

I still hope they kill the Eagles next week though.

 

I'd love to see a Steelers/Cards super bowl with the Steelers winning by about 40.

I don't hate the Cards...just don't like em'.

 

I still hope they kill the Eagles next week though.

 

I'd love to see a Steelers/Cards super bowl with the Steelers winning by about 40.

 

Well, welcome aboard the bandwagon! :lol:

Wow. Willie looks almost fast today. Maybe he can run for 50 or so against Baltimore.

Limas Sweed can't catch a cold. Poor Leftwich comes in and throws a deep strike to no avail. Byron will make someone a top notch starter next season.

I'll say this: I don't have any particular love for the Steelers, but it doesn't bother me one whit for Phillip Rivers to lose.

Well, welcome aboard the bandwagon! :lol:

 

I ain't on the wagon :lol:. I probably won't even watch the remainder of games...I just don't want any other team to win. I can stand the Steelers...so I wouldn't mind them winning.

Man that cat can run.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.