Campbell County 72 Calvary Christian 56

The Camels started off slow but turned it on in the second half. There was very even scoring with Albrecht 19, Nerl 16, Jolly 14 and Smith 14. Patrick had a very good all-around game shooting 5-5 from the field, 4 assists, 3 steals and 7 boards. It was good to see him more involved in the game in the second half, he is a an overall sound player and a pure shooter.

Flanigan for Calvary had 26 points going 6-9 from behind the 3 to led the scoring for the Cougars.

Big game Tues against Scott and then Boone on Sat. Go Camels.

The Camels started off slow but turned it on in the second half. There was very even scoring with Albrecht 19, Nerl 16, Jolly 14 and Smith 14. Patrick had a very good all-around game shooting 5-5 from the field, 4 assists, 3 steals and 7 boards. It was good to see him more involved in the game in the second half, he is a an overall sound player and a pure shooter.

Flanigan for Calvary had 26 points going 6-9 from behind the 3 to led the scoring for the Cougars.

The kid can shoot, but Camels have way to much of an inside game for Calvary.

Just an outsider looking in. Witnessed game and i thought Calvary played well. I've seen Calvary play thrice and I'm amazed at the blatant fouls Calvary commits. The Scott game was brutal for unnnecessary hard fouls. JHas anyone else noticed this? I love tough hard physical ball; but there is a fine line...

The schedule says Covington Catholic??????? Is it Boone? Home/Away???