Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Florida/Oklahoma updates

Featured Replies

I remember drinking it out of those big glass bottles.

 

Back in the good ole days where you only had orange or lemon lime to choose from.

  • Replies 247
  • Views 21k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Back in the good ole days where you only had orange or lemon lime to choose from.

 

 

Yup!!! I still like Lemon/Lime the best...

 

When Citrus Cooler came out I drank a ton of that, but I still prefer lemon/lime.

Really nice play call again by OU. Nice 1st down. Nice TD...

I still think that OU might regret not kicking that FG. We have yet to see a really nice return on the kickoff from UF...

That was a good play call by OK on that TD to the tightend.

If Harvin were fully healthy, he'd be gashing these guys even worse.

You can tell Percy is not 100%, otherwise that would have been a TD...

Not good!!! Get up Percy!!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.