Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Florida/Oklahoma updates

Featured Replies

  • Replies 247
  • Views 21k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I certainly thought that first big hit was a PI, though I don't really see anything wrong with it....Florida is playing with some intensity early.

It should've been called as a penalty.

  • Author

Florida finally gets thru OU line after they picked blitzes first couple of times forcing a punt.

Now we get to see who's offense is really the more explosive of these two teams.

It should've been called as a penalty.

 

I was thinking that was very close to pass interference...

Beautifully timed.

 

Except that he got their early and the ball hit the UF player in the head....other than that, I guess it was ok.

Harvin not looking too bad. Didn't someone say something about him only being about 75%.

They are reviewing the clock it was running after and incomplete pass.

  • Author

Refs are being really careful and reviewing some stuff and I don't see why.

Interception!!!!!

Except that he got their early and the ball hit the UF player in the head....other than that, I guess it was ok.

 

Yep. Guess so.:sleep::sleep:

That pick was on the receiver, he didn't come back to the ball, not a very disciplined play.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.