Florida/Oklahoma updates

Big Slick

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

That pick was on Tim he hesitated with the ball. The receiver tried to come back but the ball was too far inside.

No he pump faked to the RB who was in the flats and then went with the receiver up field. The pass may not have been completed but it was still on the receiver. He strafed inside, he didn't come back to the ball hardly at all.

No he pump faked to the RB who was in the flats and then went with the receiver up field. The pass may not have been completed but it was still on the receiver. He strafed inside, he didn't come back to the ball hardly at all.

It was covered to the back. He wanted to throw to him and the receiver took an outside released like he's supposed to do and when Tim looked to the outside he brought the safety over there then threw it late. No big deal though I have thrown INT's on the play. It's though to time that play when they cover the bubble route.

It was covered to the back. He wanted to throw to him and the receiver took an outside released like he's supposed to do and when Tim looked to the outside he brought the safety over there then threw it late. No big deal though I have thrown INT's on the play. It's though to time that play when they cover the bubble route.

I still think that the receiver could've done more than take two steps inside to get back to the ball.