Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Florida/Oklahoma updates

Featured Replies

Is 75 on drugs?

 

It's easy for me to say but you would think the nerves would start to calm down by now.

  • Replies 247
  • Views 21k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not surprised that it's tied at the end of the 1st, just thought it might be 7-7, or 14-14.:D

It's easy for me to say but you would think the nerves would start to calm down by now.

 

Yea especially after they've been able to sustain such a good drive. Hernandez may be a key to Florida moving the ball well on O tonight. I think he maybe doesn't get enough love. He had some big games this year for the Gators

Yea especially after they've been able to sustain such a good drive. Hernandez may be a key to Florida moving the ball well on O tonight. I think he maybe doesn't get enough love. He had some big games this year for the Gators

 

Yeah he needs to have a big game.

Not gonna lie, I never realized Tebow was left handed, it just never registered and I've watched just about all of his games this season. Gosh now I like him even more.

Not gonna lie, I never realized Tebow was left handed, it just never registered and I've watched just about all of his games this season. Gosh now I like him even more.

 

:thumb:

I hope that holds up!!!

 

Was definitely a risky play, but his arm did get across. Great move.

The Sooner OL is so good. 3 HUGE holes running the ball.

Florida's D looks like they haven't seen the field enough. They look unprepared.

Haha that coach on the sidelines looked like he was doing an urban dance of some sorts when he was calling the play.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.