January 9, 200917 yr Just flat out dumb again on Florida's part. Why call timeout there... I mean I know they are not as valuable compared to the pro game, but seems like a waste early in the second half.
January 9, 200917 yr Odd to see OU playing conservatively here. They've been given a second chance on the possession.
January 9, 200917 yr Both lines are doing a great job of applying pressure to each QB... I do not think these teams are playing that badly, just two really well matched teams. The overall speed on each side of the ball is amazing.
January 9, 200917 yr Author They said Meyer said if his team blocks a punt they win 92% of the time, WOW!
January 9, 200917 yr I would like to see Urban open up the playbook a little more and go down field...
January 9, 200917 yr You have to love his passion for the game. A couple of nice licks he has given to the OU secondary.
January 9, 200917 yr I would like to see Urban open up the playbook a little more and go down field... Great call.
January 9, 200917 yr Great call. Even if they are unsuccessful, it will keep the secondary honest and keep the safeties from cheating up to stop the run.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.