Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Florida/Oklahoma updates

Featured Replies

I was about to flip if they said it was over turned.

  • Replies 247
  • Views 21k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think that play that Florida just ran is my favorite play that their O runs.

They have ran that double option play a couple times and it works very effectively.

:lol:

 

Guessing that fake whistle didn't come from the Florida side of the field??

 

:cool::p

 

It would be a dream come true for Vegas if Florida won by 3. I'm just saying thats all. :D

Florida might wanna run a different play then the shovel/option play

Great throw by Tebow.

It would be a dream come true for Vegas if Florida won by 3. I'm just saying thats all. :D

 

With as much as the line moved from the open, you are probably right.

What a great throw... Perfectly timed pass...

Nice throw and awesome catch by the Florida wr, I feel if Florida scores a td on this drive the game is over.

Florida's offense has been much better than Oklahoma's.

Some really big hitting going on... Yes USC can play with either of these two, but I think these are the two best in the nation...

Nice throw and awesome catch by the Florida wr, I feel if Florida scores a td on this drive the game is over.

 

I would not count out the offense of Oklahoma no matter how bad they have played this game, and how much time is on tha clock.

Brutal time for a false start...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.