Pittman staying at Holmes

Pittman will indeed be at Holmes next year and it was never in question whether or not he'd even leave.

I know it's been a hot topic on the recruiting trail lately, which has led to many discussing it, so I thought I'd put the rumors to rest about him heading to a top prep school next year. I spoke to not only the "source" but also several close to the source to confirm this.

Pittman will indeed be at Holmes next year and it was never in question whether or not he'd even leave.

I know it's been a hot topic on the recruiting trail lately, which has led to many discussing it, so I thought I'd put the rumors to rest about him heading to a top prep school next year. I spoke to not only the "source" but also several close to the source to confirm this.

Glad he is staying at Holmes....I love to watch this kid play after watching him in the State Tourney last year.

I'm not familiar with the situation. What prep schools were rumored to be possible destinations for him next year?

I didn't hear any specific schools tied to the rumor...

As GT said, no specific schools were tied to the rumor, but many scouts and recruiters were projecting him at a prep school next year which rose the questions about whether or not he'd be at Holmes for his senior year.

Aren't you the one that initially said he would "enter college with the class of 2011"? That was the first I read of him possibly going to a prep school.

Yep, I found it:

01-03-2009, 04:32 PM #78
Eta Rho
All World

image.php?u=1230004068&dateline=12291959

icon1.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shutitdown viewpost.gif
He looks to be following the same path as Henderson,Rice and Hill who are all doing well at the Juco level. Last I checked all were averaging double figures with Rice averaging 24plus. As an alum and fan it would be nice to see Pittman and the Johnson boys get the grades/test scores and go directly D1.

All three have the grades. JJ and Rico will find nice D1 homes.

Pittman's grades are fine. It's just the question of whether or not he can get high enough or not on the ACT...which is why I said he'll find a nice D1 home, but it may be with the c/o 2011...and that doesn't mean he'd be playing at a JUCO.....

user_online.gifinfraction.gif report.gif ip.gif progress.gifedit.gifquote.gif multiquote_off.gif quickreply.gif

Then the obvious question was asked:

01-03-2009, 06:30 PM #81
Flop
Varsity Player

image.php?u=1230004591&dateline=12099513

icon1.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eta Rho viewpost.gif
Ricardo has no offers yet either. Doesn't mean neither will get any.

Pittman will end up at a big D1 University but from what I hear, it may be with the c/o 2011....

Prep School...Yeh?

Oak Hill..maybe?

Just a question..I know nothing.

user_invisible.gifinfraction.gif report.gif ip.gif progress.gifedit.gifquote.gif multiquote_off.gif quickreply.gif

Link

Aren't you the one that initially said he would "enter college with the class of 2011"? That was the first I read of him possibly going to a prep school.

I posted it was a POSSIBILITY and OPTION. That's what scouts/recruiters were projecting, which is why I posted it at the time.

As I stated in my initial post, I spoke to the "source" and several close to the "source" which is why I decided to go ahead and post that the possibility of him going to prep school could be put to rest. I've had several ask me not only on here, but also scouts im friends with, about Pittman. Just wanted to clear some things up for the parties interested..

I posted it was a POSSIBILITY and OPTION. That's what scouts/recruiters were projecting, which is why I posted it at the time.

As I stated in my initial post, I spoke to the "source" and several close to the "source" which is why I decided to go ahead and post that the possibility of him going to prep school could be put to rest. I've had several ask me not only on here, but also scouts im friends with, about Pittman. Just wanted to clear some things up for the parties interested..

It's good to clear it up, we don't want false information out there about high school athletes.