Any good books?

KyTiger89

I'm looking to buy a new book tomorrow that I can absorb myself in. Does anyone have any suggestions? Books that I have really enjoyed have been Last Lecture, The Shack, Tuesdays with Morrie, For One More Day. I appreciate the suggestions.

Thanks

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am reading a book called Answering the New Atheism, which focuses on refuting The God Delusion by Richard Dawkins. It is from a completely philosophical viewpoint (no references to Scripture/personal revelation) and it is unbelievably techinical. Any interest? :lol:

I am reading a book called Answering the New Atheism, which focuses on refuting The God Delusion by Richard Dawkins. It is from a completely philosophical viewpoint (no references to Scripture/personal revelation) and it is unbelievably techinical. Any interest? :lol:

:sleep::sleep: ... I'm sorry I must of dozed what'd you say.

Team of Rivals. It is about Lincoln's election to the Presidency, how he put together his cabinet and how how managed them. It's like reading history as it happens, because Obama is following the script to a "T". Obama love to be called the Junior Senator from Illinios. The same moniker that was hung on Lincoln.

I didn't care for The Road. I read it, but was never really into it. I did, however, like No Country For Old Men...and I did read it before I saw the movie!

I don't like his punctuation style...

He's very creative if I can make myself get past that.