2009 Danville

Ram

I'm not sure that a low response to this thread is an accurate measure of the interest in Danville football. Every time I go by the practice field it is loaded with people watching practice. We'll see once the season starts.:walk:

It would be nice if some of those people came to more of the games and not just the Boyle game.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think those people will be there, hopefuly more will join them. I think Danville's long run of winning, and oddly there not so whole hearted performances the past two years has affected peoples dedication to coming to the games. I'm not saying I agree with their decisions, but it has been frustrating at times to be an Admiral fan. I myself go to most every game I can. I think this years team will have more grit and want to win.

This diehard Danville fan has been away from the posting but not the cheering. Danville has struggled with mental toughness the past couple of years. When they get hit or behind they just haven't been able to step up to the challenge. I agree with earlier post as well that the offense has lacked consistency and attitude. Maybe with Harp retiring from teaching duties, he be more focused on play calling.

I kind of like The Ads being Low Key...This is going to be the first season in a while that the Ads are going to be the Hunters and not the Hunted...This is my last post on this thread...Anything else I post about Admiral Football will be on a Prediction or final score threads...:thumb:

Looking forward to getting the AD Van on the road...

83 you need to roll with me...TTC is will be rollin Rebel all season...

The Admirals have always been a low-key team, business like, get the job done. Always have acted like they've been there. They have never had to be a rah-rah team. Like UK/UL. That's right. We know which is which. Tradition speaks for itself. We don't have to tell people who we are, they know!