Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Highlands 58 Notre Dame Academy 50

Featured Replies

I don't think anyone will count them out, but I would look for a similar scenario next game. Constant pressure by Highlands. It wears a point guard down to be guarded that tightly all night. I've not seen Highlands pressure ND like this in the last couple of years. Highlands can't gloat about this win they have NCC Friday. I've never seen a score removed so quickly from the scoreboard after a game. As soon as the final buzzer went off the score was removed.

 

They must really bring the pressure. I would have thought the time between qrts/half-time, numerous timeouts, and 40 free throws would have helped the PG a little.

But the scorekeeper did have the correct score up, right?

 

The scorekeeper didn't fail to put up ALL of the opponents points, correct? Park Hills fans have seen that happen at least once in recent memory.

 

I seem to remember that game also where the last points of the game were never added onto the scoreboard.....

Nice crowd. Great atmoshere. The band was awesome, electric guitars and all:dancingpa

paNDA- Good to see Casey back, I bet she was miserable missing any action. She brings it every night and can definitely play the game.

Nice crowd. Great atmoshere. The band was awesome, electric guitars and all:dancingpa

 

Agreed, and well said M Crunch! Thanks for the steer back up on the high road.

 

Great game and battle by both teams. Fun to watch. Hope to see a rematch down the road in Highland Heights?

Highlands defense won this one but I am sure the Pandas hope to have another chance to play the Bluebirds.

 

Could not agree more on the defense comment. Nice free throws by Allen and Towles. Great defense by Messmer too.

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

Pretty meaningless comment. Why would anybody care about such a trivial thing. I am at every game and the scoreboard is shut down the same way win or lose.
I agree. Win or lose, the scoreboard at NDA is turned off immediately following the game. Highlands deserves all the credit for last night's victory. But, don't count NDA out!
I agree. Win or lose, the scoreboard at NDA is turned off immediately following the game. Highlands deserves all the credit for last night's victory. But, don't count NDA out!
I was at the game, don't think anyone counted them out. Great game. Keep it rolling Birds. NCC fri night. Good luck

Courier-Journal Litkenhous Girls' Basketball Ratings

Last Updated:2009-01-08 :11:01

Top 20

1.Iroquois (14-0) 103.1

2.Christian Academy (10-1) 100.4

3.Manual (10-1) 99.8

4.Rowan County (10-0) 99.1

5.Henderson County (13-1) 99.1

6.Elizabethtown (12-1) 99.1

7.Mercy (10-4) 99.0

8.Montgomery County (12-1) 98.2

9.Lexington Christian (7-3) 96.9

10.North Hardin (12-3) 96.1

11.Franklin-Simpson (11-2) 94.8

12.Rockcastle County (11-4) 94.8

13.Notre Dame (9-5) 94.5

14.Nelson County (11-3) 94.4

15.Simon Kenton (8-3) 94.3

16.Lincoln County (11-3) 94.2

17.Highlands (11-1) 94.2

18.Marshall County (12-3) 94.1

19.Sacred Heart (10-2) 94.0

20.Ohio County (11-3) 93.4

 

You have to love the logic of the ratings!

It's a shame to talk about such a good game... Then to dwell on how fast the gym shuts down afterward...

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.