Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Morehead State Needs Kentucky Players?

Featured Replies

Tyndall actually had a fairly Kentucky-heavy roster a couple of years ago, but several of those players elected to leave ... some of whom were seeing decent playing time.

 

He's like any other Division I coach ... he couldn't care less where the guys are from, as long as they can play.

 

I wondered after that first season if those players left or if they were "relocated" with some assistance. There wasn't a lot of talk about the team during that first season, so I never did know what happened to some of those guys.

  • Replies 107
  • Views 13.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I wondered after that first season if those players left or if they were "relocated" with some assistance. There wasn't a lot of talk about the team during that first season, so I never did know what happened to some of those guys.
Some were ushered out, I'm sure, but I know of at least one that was seeing decent playing time that left on his own.

Would be one of the Elliot County boys signing at another OVC school and coming back and beating his butte. That would be a blow that he may never recover from!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.