Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK/ CMU updates

Featured Replies

Slone really came to play tonight!

  • Replies 78
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

UK has played 9 guys so far

The shot attempts seem to be pretty even as well

PP is 3/3

Jodie is 2/3

Heck Slone has shot it the most hitting 3/4

  • Author

Game is starting to change big time...Im not watching it but CMU must not be able to do anything on offense

Another game I can't watch until WKYT has it on at 11:30.:irked:

 

I have DISH, and their regional programing for this area is Fox-Ohio and Fox-Cincinnati, instead of FoxSouth. I've missed some good football games because of that as well.

Another game I can't watch until WKYT has it on at 11:30.:irked:

 

I have DISH, and their regional programing for this area is Fox-Ohio and Fox-Cincinnati, instead of FoxSouth. I've missed some good football games because of that as well.

 

That stinks.

  • Author
Another game I can't watch until WKYT has it on at 11:30.:irked:

 

I have DISH, and their regional programing for this area is Fox-Ohio and Fox-Cincinnati, instead of FoxSouth. I've missed some good football games because of that as well.

 

If UK is playing a home game, there is no reason for atleast Central to EKY not have the game live

Seems like a pretty balanced line for the 1st half. Pat has only shot it 3 times?

If UK is playing a home game, there is no reason for atleast Central to EKY to not have the game live

 

I agree.:thumb:

Another game I can't watch until WKYT has it on at 11:30.:irked:

 

I have DISH, and their regional programing for this area is Fox-Ohio and Fox-Cincinnati, instead of FoxSouth. I've missed some good football games because of that as well.

 

Try alt channel 447

Alright, I'm a big fan and supporter but I must ask - what the heck is BCG doing here lately? I know I'm breaking my own rule of not even trying to figure him out, but come on...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.