Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK/ CMU updates

Featured Replies

  • Author
Alright, I'm a big fan and supporter but I must ask - what the heck is BCG doing here lately? I know I'm breaking my own rule of not even trying to figure him out, but come on...

Wha ya mean...Lineups?

  • Replies 78
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wha ya mean...Lineups?

 

Galloway? Stewart? The subsitution patterns. Take Meeks out after 30 seconds because he takes a contested shot. I know it was a bad shot, but Meeks has the green light, IMO. I don't have a real problem with it if it is what's best for the team, but I can see how many around the state would start piling on if something bad happens.

Try alt channel 447

Thanks!:thumb:

 

That's it.

I suppose I didn't look long enough.:D

  • Author

Has Miller done anything postive this game?

Has Miller done anything postive this game?

 

No.

  • Author
No.

 

What a shock. I hope he can get something going but I just dont see an area of the game that he can be productive in

Macy the diplomat.

 

Macy the worst coach in the world. :lol:

BCG's playing consistency of Galloway is strange to say the least. Evidently he must have a good practice about one day every two weeks.

Not much of an update thread...Score?

Macy the worst coach in the world. :lol:

And his commentary is about as exciting as a philosophy class.:D

  • Author
Not much of an update thread...Score?

 

Cats by 25+

Not much of an update thread...Score?

UK 63-39, 7:50 to go.

  • Author

Jodie going to the line with 18 thus far. 6 off his average...kid has turned in a pretty good season so far. I think he will be leading the country in points after this game

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.