Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mike Bush

Featured Replies

Funny I just told a friend yesterday that didn't know much about him that he could be a great back in the NFL if he gets his chance. My hope was he would get out of Oakland and get a chance. Instead for the 1st time this year they gave him the ball against the Bucs. All he did was go out and run for 177 yds and 2 TD's!!!!!!!!! Congrats to the Louisville Male grad and one of the best high school players in the history of KY! I'm so excited for him!

That's great! Maybe they'll give him more carries next year

He's looked very good this year when he actually gets the ball. It's kills me he plays for Oakland, they're the only team in the NFL I hate.

Maybe next year they will get rid of Fargas and go with a combo backfield of Bush and McFadden.

I watched the 4th quarter of the game yesterday, but random happenstance. Thankfully, it was the Michael Bush show! It was like watching him at UL, even when he was at Male! He was plowing through the defense, running around the ends. Their last drive he carried the ball all the way down the field only to be denied a TD at the goal line. But, they did tack on 3 there, so he got them where they needed to be. I was so excited! It's just great to watch someone you've watched for years have such a great game!

Bush had a couple good games early in the year too, when Fargas and RunDMC were out. I hope he gets out of Oakland. He has a chance to be a good player no matter where he is. He is a rare talent. It is amazing to see a man his size run past people like he does.

I wouldn't mind seeing him end up at Pittsburgh. I believe he may fit in well there. That is, assuming their OL woes are fixed.

  • Author

He would be a GREAT fit in Pitt's. Jacks is losing Fred Taylor so that would be a good fit for him I think. Bengals I wish!

He would be a GREAT fit in Pitt's. Jacks is losing Fred Taylor so that would be a good fit for him I think. Bengals I wish!

 

What'd he ever do to you?!?:lol:

What'd he ever do to you?!?:lol:

 

 

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

  • Author

That's funny! Really I wish he hadn't done so well this week so Oakland might let him out of that mess. I liked the Raiders back in the Bo/Marcus Allen days but they are a JOKE now! I guess the Bengals are too but at least he would be an hour from his family/friends etc.

That's funny! Really I wish he hadn't done so well this week so Oakland might let him out of that mess. I liked the Raiders back in the Bo/Marcus Allen days but they are a JOKE now! I guess the Bengals are too but at least he would be an hour from his family/friends etc.

 

Only a couple more to Tennessee, a few to St. Louis, a few to Indy, a few more to Chicago....Atlanta..Green Bay....:D

  • Author

They all have their RB's though. I'd love to see him at Tenn or Indy but it's not going to happen I don't think. Him and Brohm at Green Bay in a few years would be cool!

I watched the whole game and thought Michael looked great. I was very happy for him.

 

Remember, Mike told me once he is on BGP all the time so maybe just maybe he will see our well wishes.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.