Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mike Bush

Featured Replies

  • Author

If so then congrats on the big game Mike! You have fans from one end of the state to the other thanks to the great things you did for high school football in our state. Arguably the best we've ever had IMO! I'm proud of how you have handled a tough situation and way to let your play speak for itself!

Too bad he was on the losing end of probably the greatest KY State Championship game ever!

Too bad he was on the losing end of probably the greatest KY State Championship game ever!

 

 

I am going to have to disagree with that there. I respect him to no end, but I am kind of glad he was on the losing end that night. :D

He would be a GREAT fit in Pitt's.

 

I said that before he even went to the league... If he ever goes to Pitt, I will be one happy camper. :banana:

I would like to see him and Brian Brohm in Detroit...but there's no telling...I do think he has one year left in Oakland, and with as fragile as Fargas and McFadden are, I don't look for them to get rid of him anytime soon.

  • Author

I would never wish Det on either of those guys:)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.