Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Build an SEC All-Star Team.

Featured Replies

  • Author
PG-Steele

SG-Meeks

SF-T. Smith

PF-Patterson

C-Ogilvy

 

 

FYI, the player you guys are putting at Center, his name is not James, it is Jarvis Varnado.

 

Dang I forgot Ogilvy, he's a stud.

How would this team do against North Carolina? angry-smiley-038.gif

 

I think that team would stay close with the Heels...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

For about a half... :D

PG-Steele

SG-Meeks

SF-T. Smith

PF-Patterson

C-Ogilvy

 

 

FYI, the player you guys are putting at Center, his name is not James, it is Jarvis Varnado.

 

:thumb:

PG -Maze

SG -Meeks

SF -T. Smith

PF -Patterson

C -Olgivy

PG- Downey

SG- Meeks

SF- T. Smith

PF- Patterson

C- Varnado

I wouldn't put Meeks anywhere near my team, he's a ball hog who slings shots up without even looking for an open team mate. Also I will add Huertas from Ole Miss to the list he is one of the top scorers in the SEC right now and shooting something like 58% from the floor.

I wouldn't put Meeks anywhere near my team, he's a ball hog who slings shots up without even looking for an open team mate. Also I will add Huertas from Ole Miss to the list he is one of the top scorers in the SEC right now and shooting something like 58% from the floor.

Meeks and Huertas aren't that different, and you'll see that down your way with Warren out. I'm a fan of both, and they are of a very similar mentality when their team needs them to score...

I completely forgot about Devan Downey still being at South Carolina. I'll add him to my list instead of Steele...

PG- Downey

SG- Meeks

SF- T. Smith

PF- Patterson

C- Varnado

 

I love Downey at PG.

 

Varnado/Ogilvy is too tough for me to call.

PG - Steele(Bama)

SG - Calathes(UF)

SF - Tyler Smith(UT)

PF - Patterson(UK)

C - Oglivy(Vandy)

 

6th man - Chism(UT)

How would this team do against North Carolina? angry-smiley-038.gif

 

:lol:

 

:dancingpa

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.