Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Build an SEC All-Star Team.

Featured Replies

Just for fun, what would you say at this point in the season, before confrence play starts would be the best at all five positions on the floor?

 

PG- Calathes -UF

SG Meeks -UK

SF- Tyler Smith -UT

PF- Patrick Patterson -UK

C- James Varnardo -MSU

 

Of course I'm a bit of a UK homer.

PG- Steele, Alabama

SG- Calathes, Florida

SF- T. Smith, Florida

PF- Patterson, Kentucky

C- Varnardo, Miss. St.

Just for fun, what would you say at this point in the season, before confrence play starts would be the best at all five positions on the floor?

 

PG- Calathes -UF

SG Meeks -UK

SF- Tyler Smith -UT

PF- Patrick Patterson -UK

C- James Varnardo -MSU

 

Of course I'm a bit of a UK homer.

 

Looks very good to me. Though I didn't know if Calathes plays PG.

PG- Steele, Alabama

SG- Calathes, Florida

SF- T. Smith, Florida

PF- Patterson, Kentucky

C- Varnardo, Miss. St.

 

I like Steele too.

Looks very good to me. Though I didn't know if Calathes plays PG.

 

I know he does this year, right? But he is more suited for SG I think. That's why I put him there, plus I had to have Steele at PG.

I know he does this year, right? But he is more suited for SG I think. That's why I put him there, plus I had to have Steele at PG.

 

You can't go wrong with either player.

PG - Ronald Steele - Alabama

SG - Nick Calathes - Florida

SF - Jodie Meeks - Kentucky

PF - Patrick Patterson - Kentucky

C - James Varnado - Mississippi State

 

6th Man:

Tyler Smith - Tenn.

PG- Nick Calathes (Florida)

SG- Jodie Meeks (Kentucky)

SF- Tyler Smith (Tennessee)

PF- Patrick Patterson (Kentucky)

C- James Varnado (Mississippi State)

How would this team do against North Carolina? angry-smiley-038.gif

Looks very good to me. Though I didn't know if Calathes plays PG.

 

 

:rolleyes:Thats the reason Jai Lucas left Florida

:rolleyes:Thats the reason Jai Lucas left Florida

 

Yeah plus they got a nice Frosh PG.

PG-Steele

SG-Meeks

SF-T. Smith

PF-Patterson

C-Ogilvy

 

 

FYI, the player you guys are putting at Center, his name is not James, it is Jarvis Varnado.

PG-Steele

SG-Meeks

SF-T. Smith

PF-Patterson

C-Ogilvy

 

 

FYI, the player you guys are putting at Center, his name is not James, it is Jarvis Varnado.

 

Good call. I had a brain fart on what his name was and actually went back through the thread and saw James. Worked for me. :D

PG-Steele

SG-Meeks

SF-T. Smith

PF-Patterson

C-Ogilvy

 

 

FYI, the player you guys are putting at Center, his name is not James, it is Jarvis Varnado.

 

I like this lineup.

PG-Steele

SG-Meeks

SF-T. Smith

PF-Patterson

C-Ogilvy

 

 

FYI, the player you guys are putting at Center, his name is not James, it is Jarvis Varnado.

 

Replace Steele with Calathes and you have my team...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.