December 23, 200817 yr The 6'10" big man is leaving Oklahoma State and looking at Marquette, Cincinnati, Villanova, Kentucky, Illinois State and Rutgers. He has the same adviser as Beas Hamga and was averaging 8.3 points and 3.9 rebounds in 20.6 minutes per game in seven starts for the Cowboys this season...
December 23, 200817 yr The 6'10" big man is leaving Oklahoma State and looking at Marquette, Cincinnati, Villanova, Kentucky, Illinois State and Rutgers. He has the same adviser as Beas Hamga and was averaging 8.3 points and 3.9 rebounds in 20.6 minutes per game in seven starts for the Cowboys this season... That sounds like some decent #'s for a freshman. Who has the best chance land him? Whats up with these people telling these kids to transfer.
December 23, 200817 yr He was a sophomore this season correct? It seems like when I saw Ok. St. last season this guy was really solid. Any favorites from that group?
December 23, 200817 yr Why is he leaving? If he's not happy with playing time at OK St., why would he get more time at the first 4 schools listed?
December 23, 200817 yr Author Why is he leaving? If he's not happy with playing time at OK St., why would he get more time at the first 4 schools listed? He was starting and playing 20 minutes a game. I doubt it was playing time. I'm still trying to find out what's going on here...
December 23, 200817 yr Author Any chance they both end up at UC? I heard Hamga was looking hard at UC? Highly unlikely. There is only room for one of them...
December 23, 200817 yr Author Any chance they both end up at UC? I heard Hamga was looking hard at UC? Hamga is looking hard at USC, not UC...
December 24, 200817 yr If Thomas is a sophomore, then he probably committed to Eddie or Sean Sutton. Travis Ford is there now, so that could be one reason why he's looking to go elsewhere.
December 24, 200817 yr Hamga is looking hard at USC, not UC... I've heard otherwise. He may end up there (USC). Just passing it along.......
December 24, 200817 yr Author I've heard otherwise. He may end up there (USC). Just passing it along....... He won't be at UC. You can pass that along...
December 28, 200817 yr A little off topic, but rumor is Cousins has opened up his recruitment again, like wise with Beas Hamaga from UNLV I believe.
December 28, 200817 yr :sssh: Well were you wrong with your info, and 98 was right? Your post sure makes it seem that way.
December 28, 200817 yr Author Well were you wrong with your info, and 98 was right? Your post sure makes it seem that way. Nope. Hamga was never an option. Thomas, however...........................
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.