Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals GM?

Featured Replies

And let's fire Marvin to

I don't care what Mueller's track record is, if they hire any GM it will be a positive.

I don't care what Mueller's track record is, if they hire any GM it will be a positive.

 

Amen. I will cry joyous tears the day Mike Brown hires a GM.

They better do something, with the way that the economy is these days, I am not sure how many of their loyal fans are going to be renewing their seats for next year. I think that they can see the writing on the wall, something is going to have to be done to fill the seats.

How could anyone truly justify renewing? I know several thousand will but seriously whoever renews should just go ahead and write it on their bathroom mirror "I enjoy wasting money and watching losers" In fact write that 100 times and turn it in tomorrow morning. LOL

How could anyone truly justify renewing? I know several thousand will but seriously whoever renews should just go ahead and write it on their bathroom mirror "I enjoy wasting money and watching losers" In fact write that 100 times and turn it in tomorrow morning. LOL

 

I couldn't agree more! I was actually lucky and sold my seat license for the 2008 season a week before the cutoff date to sell. I could not imagine paying the money that I was due to pay and have to watch the embarrassment that they have put on the field. I learned my lesson and will never purchase Bengals season tickets as long as the Brown family is running this franchise. It will be very interesting to see how many individuals actually renew. They just might have to break into that season ticket waiting list! :rolleyes:

How could anyone truly justify renewing? I know several thousand will but seriously whoever renews should just go ahead and write it on their bathroom mirror "I enjoy wasting money and watching losers" In fact write that 100 times and turn it in tomorrow morning. LOL

 

I am looking for some lipstick to start the process.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.