Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rowan County 65 Notre Dame 61 (OT)

Featured Replies

Final in OT. It was a battle to the end!

 

 

All tourney team.

 

2008 Rowan County 118.jpg

Congrats to the Lady Vikes :thumb:

Great win for Rowan Co

Great win for Rowan Co

 

Yes, coupled with their win over Boone County, the Lady Vikings should be ranked.

 

Does anyone know why khsaa.org is reporting the score as a 60-55 win for Notre Dame and as a loss for Rowan County? Did they play each other more than once today?

  • Author

Khsaa is wrong. Just came from the game. Need someone to verify actual score but Rowan won in OT by 4 I think. May just be reversed.

Very good win. Both of these teams need to show up in the next BGP top 20 poll...

  • Author

2008 Rowan County 104.jpg

 

2008 Rowan County 061.jpg

What a good game. Notre Dame is very well coached and those girls can flat out play. For Rowan, Brockman played great; she was MVP and best defensive player. Great team effort for 4 days by RC. One of the finest tournaments I've ever been to. Kudos to Coach Fookes and Coach Darpel on the organization.

Props to Rowan on a big win!

 

Did Casey jackson play for NDA tonight?

Jackson did not play.

Jackson did not play.

 

Then it was even a better game by NDA than I thought it was! When you lose to a very good team in OT like Rowan without your primer player (which Jackson is), then it was a OUTSTANDING game by NDA!!!

  • Author

Casey Jackson broke a finger in the Harrison County game. Out for a few weeks.

 

2008 Harrison County 044.jpg

Then it was even a better game by NDA than I thought it was! When you lose to a very good team in OT like Rowan without your primer player (which Jackson is), then it was a OUTSTANDING game by NDA!!!

 

I agree. Having seen both teams play in the tourney up to the last day, I'm surprised NDA made it that tough a game without Jackson. Nice job by NDA because Rowan County is a fine, fine team.

 

Anyone know what happened to Jackson? I talked with her before the semi-final game before I left (didn't see any of the game) and she was fine. Did she sustain an injury?

 

Also, anyone know the entire make up of the All Tourney Team? I saw mention of several players in the nky.com game write-ups but there was no complete list.

 

As to the true final score, nky.com has it at 65-60. Difference in the game, 20 free throws made by RC to 6 for NDA. But that's what the constant motion of the RC offense leads to, lots of FT attempts.

  • Author
I agree. Having seen both teams play in the tourney up to the last day, I'm surprised NDA made it that tough a game without Jackson. Nice job by NDA because Rowan County is a fine, fine team.

 

Anyone know what happened to Jackson? I talked with her before the semi-final game before I left (didn't see any of the game) and she was fine. Did she sustain an injury?

 

Also, anyone know the entire make up of the All Tourney Team? I saw mention of several players in the nky.com game write-ups but there was no complete list.

 

As to the true final score, nky.com has it at 65-60. Difference in the game, 20 free throws made by RC to 6 for NDA. But that's what the constant motion of the RC offense leads to, lots of FT attempts.

 

 

See post above.

Anyone know what happened to Jackson? I talked with her before the semi-final game before I left (didn't see any of the game) and she was fine. Did she sustain an injury?

 

 

Ask and you shall receive! In fact you'll have the answer before you ask. Thanks!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.