Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

You write the funny caption #5!

Featured Replies

#38 Criss Angel (mindfreak) shows off his levitation skills

R. Kelly's 'I believe I can fly' is heard playing softly in the background.

Capt. Insano shows no mercy! Hhhhhhaaaaaayyaaaa

Ha-Dou-Ken

Superman, please don't kick me in the .....................................

I'm not worthy, I'm not worthy.....

You don't tug on Supermans's cape... you don't spit into the wind....

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.