Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lil Wayne and T-Pain

Featured Replies

.....Coming to US Bank arena.

Should be a great concert to go to. Any one going?

  • Replies 30
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't imagine someone with the username "the old man" likes rap. I wonder if TheOldGuy is going?

What's the date for this?

I cant believe the ticket prices of concerts these days. No way I would spend that money to see those guys but I guess people do.

I've watched Lil Wayne in downtown Louisville at the Gardens. He was wasted but still put on an awesome show. Of course, it helps that he's my favorite rapper right now but still. It was a good show.

I didn't imagine someone with the username "the old man" likes rap. I wonder if TheOldGuy is going?

 

:lol::lol:

 

I have always wanted to see Lil Wayne live. I would love to go if i can make it. When is it?

I'm definitely going...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.