Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Eric Gordon says drug use was problem at IU

Featured Replies

Look back to when things went down. It was talked about on here, and those were the names mentioned...

 

You and whoever else can say what you want I guess. But I just am not big on spreading rumors that are not exactly proven.

  • Replies 51
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It also amazes me that Sampson would just sweep it under the rug.

You and whoever else can say what you want I guess. But I just am not big on spreading rumors that are not exactly proven.

It's well known Bassett failed numerous drug tests at IU. I've also heard Ellis did as well. The only one not known to have the problem was Crawford, and I have it on good authority that he was always with the other two, and part of the problem.

 

I could care less what you think about what I have to say...

There are some that believe this is a bit too convenient for IU to have this story come out. It semes to be self-serving to both Gordon (hey, it was the other guys) and to Crean (look, I've only got good guys -sure we suck - but they're gentlemen).

There are some that believe this is a bit too convenient for IU to have this story come out. It semes to be self-serving to both Gordon (hey, it was the other guys) and to Crean (look, I've only got good guys -sure we suck - but they're gentlemen).

Except it goes 1000% with things I heard as the walls were crumbling down. Question the timing, sure? There was a problem, no doubt about it...

Except it goes 1000% with things I heard as the walls were crumbling down. Question the timing, sure? There was a problem, no doubt about it...

 

I was only commenting on the timing. However, the "not the guys that stayed" part did seem a little self-serving as well.

 

Note that the challenge is what rumors do you believe. Do you believe the false rumor about the 0.0 GPA? Drugs? Sifting through the garbage is the challenge.

I was only commenting on the timing. However, the "not the guys that stayed" part did seem a little self-serving as well.

 

Note that the challenge is what rumors do you believe. Do you believe the false rumor about the 0.0 GPA? Drugs? Sifting through the garbage is the challenge.

 

I believe there were multiple players with a 0.0 GPA for the spring semester last year. Which ones is where you have to sort through the garbage. Both stories are tied together. There was a group that quit going to class and got high all day...

I believe there were multiple players with a 0.0 GPA for the spring semester last year. Which ones is where you have to sort through the garbage. Both stories are tied together. There was a group that quit going to class and got high all day...

 

Crawford was not one of the 0.0 guys.

It also amazes me that Sampson would just sweep it under the rug.

 

That's the least surprising part of the story for me.

Crawford was not one of the 0.0 guys.

I know. He was in the group that spent a lot of time together, and caused most of the problems. It doesn't seem he was involved on the surface, but I've heard otherwise. Maybe he just sat in the room and didn't inhale... ;)

I think this should squash the "pay the student-athletes" argument. Goodness, they received a free education, free room and board, didn't go to class and STILL had money for hippy lettuce...

So did Gordon issue a press release? Or did an writer ask about the Clippers and he went into this story?

A second positive test will result in the athlete missing 10 percent of his or her athletic season (three games in basketball).

 

Jordan Crawford was suspended for 3 games last season for a "violation of team rules". Where there's smoke...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.