Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Billy Gillespie on ESPN's First Take

Featured Replies

I agree oldrambler, on your last sentence.

 

My dad met him this past Sunday at the high school games being played at NKU this past Sunday. Dad said no one was around him, so he went down to talk to him for a minute. Said he was very pleasent, not stand offish at all and had a pretty good conversation with my pops. I am glad he treated my dad with respect and at least acted like he respected his opionion and what not because my dad has been a fan for about 60 years now. Dad thought it was very cool.

 

Might not be good at PR...but at least he can be personable.

 

:thumb: That's great. I will say that all good coaches have to be a good p.r. man in some respects. Pitino was one of the best combinations of the two I have seen. He could definately coach basketball and could also sell an air conditioner to a eskimo.........and have him convinced that he neded it.:D

:thumb: That's great. I will say that all good coaches have to be a good p.r. man in some respects. Pitino was one of the best combinations of the two I have seen. He could definately coach basketball and could also sell an air conditioner to a eskimo.........and have him convinced that he neded it.:D

 

I definitely still have tons of respect for Pitino, in all aspects of the game. But I know what you mean... I am just glad that Billy G know how to handle fans on a one on one bases. I was really glad to hear that from my dad today when I called him, especially after watching the interview on First Take.

BCG flew to watch Jon Hood play after the game Saturday.

 

As for his trip to Bristol; he was making the rounds on Colin Cowherd's show, First Take, and is supposed to be on Van Pelt's show here in a few...

 

Actually he was in that area to check on a couple of kids from Warren Central.

I was very disappointed in the interview. ESPN did a terrible job

BCG is a horrible interview, no doubting that. Even in his weekly show it is horrible to watch.

 

I recorded the interview from yesterday and watched it last night. Ten minutes of my life I will never get back.

Name one good interview from Dana Jacobson or Jay Crawford since the show has been on? Not defending Billy G. specifically, but those are always the worst interviews ever.

  • Author
Name one good interview from Dana Jacobson or Jay Crawford since the show has been on? Not defending Billy G. specifically, but those are always the worst interviews ever.

 

I agree, but I could watch Dana give a lecture on tax forms and I would be totally enthralled.

 

For those that REALLY, REALLY want to watch his interview here is the link. Be warned, you won't get these 5 minutes of your life back and you will feel just as dirty as you do after watching a Police Academy sequel. :lol:

 

http://sports.espn.go.com/broadband/video/videopage?categoryId=null&brand=null&videoId=3775661&n8pe6c=2

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.