Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Walton-Verona 65 Lloyd 49

Featured Replies

Good win for the young Bearcats. Congrats!

Ouch. Lloyd is really struggling right now. Congrats to WV on the win!

I thought the youth of WV would make this game closer, but I did think they would win. Surprised by the score though

Good game by WV boys. Ponzer is a nice passer. Bowlin and Ponzer led WV with 25 and 23 points. Nice game for all the Bearcats. Keep it up!

Where are all the Lloyd fans who said the loss to Dayton was embarrassing?

Where are all the Lloyd fans who said the loss to Dayton was embarrassing?

 

Still argueing about that game.:laugh:

Honestly a surprising win- not that they won, but the amount that they won by. I thought Lloyd was supposed to be pretty good this year- they looked to have some talent at a scrimmage at SK before the season.

Honestly a surprising win- not that they won, but the amount that they won by. I thought Lloyd was supposed to be pretty good this year- they looked to have some talent at a scrimmage at SK before the season.

 

I don't think Lloyd is bad. I just think WV has some nice young talent, and that the boys were just really clicking tonight.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.