Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Giants/Cowboys Updates

Featured Replies

Boys with a 14-3 lead in the 4th...

  • Replies 54
  • Views 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Giants offensive line is struggling. I think the Boys have 7 sacks.

Not having Plax is hurting the Giants tonight, but I think not having Jacobs is hurting even more. Their running game is strugglin as well.

This is a big game for the Boys. Hopefully they can hang on and come away with the W.

^If Jacobs plays, I think it's a great game. Without Jacobs, I don't see the Giants beating Carolina.

 

The GMen are really missing Plax tonight.

  • Author

I can't stand the Cowboys... Or more directly, Tony Romo.

I can't stand the Cowboys... Or more directly, Tony Romo.

 

Why?

I really think Carolina will give the Giants trouble.

 

The Giants have a good run defense, and the Panthers run the ball well. So it will be fun IMO.

  • Author
Why?

 

Seen Step Brothers yet? When the guy says he wants to punch Will Ferrel in the face? That kinda thing...:lol:

The play calling once again is confusing me. Why do the Giants not go to the no huddle? What is Gilbride thinking?

This is a big game for the Boys. Hopefully they can hang on and come away with the W.

 

:thumb:

Cowboys lost in the last few minutes last week, I wonder if they'll hold on tonight.

Cowboys lost in the last few minutes last week, I wonder if they'll hold on tonight.

 

I'd say they will hold on. The Giants offense is not doing anything tonight...and there's only 8 minutes to go. The fat lady is warming up her voice.

After visiting a Dallas site and finding out the team had 7 starters hurt and was not sure how many would play I never thought the Boys had a chance. If they hold onto win I will say this was the biggest victory of the season, so far.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.