December 15, 200817 yr Author Man, Romo is lucky on that one, that ball was out before he hit the ground...
December 15, 200817 yr After visiting a Dallas site and finding out the team had 7 starters hurt and was not sure how many would play I never thought the Boys had a chance. If they hold onto win I will say this was the biggest victory of the season, so far. Every team has a lot of injuries. The Giants are without 3 offensive players, and 4 defensive players right now. That safety was big, but the Giants need to capitalize on it with a TD here.
December 15, 200817 yr Man, Romo is lucky on that one, that ball was out before he hit the ground... Lucky he was. :irked:
December 15, 200817 yr Cowboys lost in the last few minutes last week, I wonder if they'll hold on tonight. They always seem to find a way to choke in December in the big games. It's definitely not over til it's over.
December 15, 200817 yr Yeah, that's why he was "lucky" :lol:. I was under the impression they just called it on the sack and didn't rule a fumble. :thumb:
December 15, 200817 yr I was under the impression they just called it on the sack and didn't rule a fumble. :thumb: Maybe he wasn't lucky, he just made a smart play and knocked it out.
December 15, 200817 yr Looked like Newman was using the "armbar" technique on Hixon again, slowing him up. Giants squandered an opportunity there. Better hit this FG or its over.
December 15, 200817 yr Back to a one possession game... Let's see if the Giants D can hold. I think they can stop the run, but when the Boys pass, they better hit Romo fast...
December 15, 200817 yr Author I think they can stop the run, but when the Boys pass, they better hit Romo fast... Blitz the crap out of him then... If he beats you deep, well, you were already losing anyway...
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.