Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Giants/Cowboys Updates

Featured Replies

Blitz the crap out of him then... If he beats you deep, well, you were already losing anyway...

 

They have been blitzing him :lol:. I'm worried about Witten here...

  • Replies 54
  • Views 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They have been blitzing him :lol:. I'm worried about Witten here...

 

Maybe him and Romo will use one of their secret plays.

Maybe him and Romo will use one of their secret plays.

 

And maybe T.O. will cry about it afterwards :lol:.

  • Author

Madden just said Romo won't get out of bed for two days... :lol:

Madden just said Romo won't get out of bed for two days... :lol:

 

I wouldn't either if I had his GF.... :walk::walk:

And then maybe the Cowboys save their season on a "Giant" win...

 

:dancingpa

Madden just said Romo won't get out of bed for two days... :lol:

 

:lol: He has taken a beating. I'm impressed with his toughness tonight...and that is coming from a guy who hates Romo.

  • Author

About stopping the run... :D

  • Author
I wouldn't either if I had his GF.... :walk::walk:

 

YATZEE!! :lol:

And then maybe the Cowboys save their season on a "Giant" win...

 

:dancingpa

 

Their season is far from saved even with a win here.

About stopping the run... :D

 

Those draws out of shot gun are killing the Giants.

  • Author

Way to go Witten.

Way to go Witten.

 

It doesn't matter, they will just run a draw and get 16 yards back lol.

Way to go Witten.

 

Or they will just pass it to the running back instead :lol:.

  • Author
It doesn't matter, they will just run a draw and get 16 yards back lol.

 

:lol: Pretty good call.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.