Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gallatin Co. 64 Henry co. 41

Featured Replies

Great game for the cats tonight!

Good job GC

Great to hear. I can't imagine the feeling the GC Cats had going back into the Henry County gym. The last time still has to have a sour taste. That was last year though. We move forward.

Gallatin has a nice team. And Coach Jones does a great job.

Coach Jones is one of best coachs in the region. I really didn't see the talent in this team that I have the past 2 years but they sure put it on my cats tonight. They are a very smart team. Maddox is a really good ball player, and I think the Jones kid is a little overrated. I thought the Davis kid played really well too. I dont know if he delivers like that every night, but he sure can fill it up from the 3 line. with all that said, beause of outstanding coaching I think they are a contender again this year.

That Davis boy is only a freshman, And he can hit from the three every night, He's small but very quick and knows where the ball is at all times,

Gallatin's dominance in the 31st is seeming to pick up where they left off last season.

Let us enjoy this one for a while, please.

Coach Jones is one of best coachs in the region. I really didn't see the talent in this team that I have the past 2 years but they sure put it on my cats tonight. They are a very smart team. Maddox is a really good ball player, and I think the Jones kid is a little overrated. I thought the Davis kid played really well too. I dont know if he delivers like that every night, but he sure can fill it up from the 3 line. with all that said, beause of outstanding coaching I think they are a contender again this year.
Jones overrated ? You do not see what i see. If Henry Co. had 1/2 the toughness that he has, they would win several games this season. I do not think that will happen. Zac gets alot done for a 5-11 forward, rebounds really well, and plays hard at ALL times. He would still be the best player on Henry's team.
This tuesday will find who's best in 31st.

 

Carroll County already defeated Owen County. So I do not think that Tuesday will be the game to find out who is the best in the 31st. The 31st is wide open this year! :thumb:

Coach Jones is one of best coachs in the region. I really didn't see the talent in this team that I have the past 2 years but they sure put it on my cats tonight. They are a very smart team. Maddox is a really good ball player, and I think the Jones kid is a little overrated. I thought the Davis kid played really well too. I dont know if he delivers like that every night, but he sure can fill it up from the 3 line. with all that said, beause of outstanding coaching I think they are a contender again this year.

 

I agree with this post. Coach Jones is an excellent coach. Maddox is a good ball player, and Jones is overrated, although is is a good player, he doesn't live up to the hype. The Davis kid can really fill it up. He should not be overlooked. They will always be a contender as long as they have coaching as good as they have.

Congrats to Gallatin County.

Every year Gallatin Co. has a player that gets labeled "OVERRATED". This year it is Zac's turn. A good hard nosed player that any coach in the region would love to have. Team play will make a player seem "OVERRATED" at times.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.