I just had to. . .

CCH24

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some of my greatest blocked shots come against girls. I trapped a ball against the backboard on a fast break when a girl was trying to shoot a layup and I've thrown a few balls back past half court when a girl posted up on me and tried to score in the lane.

Am I proud of those moments ? Yes sir I am. I'll take it however I can get it guys.:lol:

I also feel like I made my little sister a better ball player. We played ball in the back yard all the time. I refused to let her get off a shot. She'd get mad and quit. I told her that if she could get a shot off on me, there wasn't a center in the state she'd have a problem with. She finally developed some nice head fakes and up and under moves.

:thumb: on the last part of your post, regarding your sister.

Regarding the 1st part...well, I don't know what to say. Whatever works for ya buddy. :lol:

Some of my greatest blocked shots come against girls. I trapped a ball against the backboard on a fast break when a girl was trying to shoot a layup and I've thrown a few balls back past half court when a girl posted up on me and tried to score in the lane.

Am I proud of those moments ? Yes sir I am. I'll take it however I can get it guys.:lol:

:ylsuper::ylsuper:

I always had fun sending a girls shot into the stands.. :lol::lol: