Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boyd Co. vs Russell

Featured Replies

Russell at Boyd County.

Edited by STRIKE3
comply w/Rule #13

Both team have to feel this is a winnable game.

BC by 10

Edited by spindoc

Boyd Co. 53-46.

Both teams need this game, should be a good one. My prediction is Russell by 5.

BC by 10

Russell at Boyd County.

 

Welcome to BGP hops5 :thumb: and btw, I love that avatar.....Go Yankees!! :ylsuper:

 

Now, for this game I will pick Boyd by 15.

This should be one of Russell's wins this year.

 

+7

Russell by 8.

This should be one of Russell's wins this year.

 

+7

Ahhhhh, the kiss of death!:devil:

I was going with Russell until I saw who "the duck" picked. :lol:

Welcome to BGP hops5 :thumb: and btw, I love that avatar.....Go Yankees!! :ylsuper:

 

Now, for this game I will pick Boyd by 15.

 

About 31 points off.......

Ahhhhh, the kiss of death!:devil:

 

You know Marv used to say about a blind duck or was it hog finding something?;)

I was going with Russell until I saw who "the duck" picked. :lol:

 

 

I was due!;)

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.