Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Perry Central/Hazard canceled

Featured Replies

With Hazard playing without there football players, I see Perry winning by double digits.

 

Perry 71

Hazard 58

  • Replies 38
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With Hazard playing without there football players, I see Perry winning by double digits.

 

Perry 71

Hazard 58

 

I agree with this, Hazard by 10 if they were at full strength

With Hazard playing without there football players, I see Perry winning by double digits.

 

Perry 71

Hazard 58

 

Perry had better get this win over Hazard,because it will be the last one.:thumb:

Will be close but i like PCC without the football kids.

Coach Holland is doing what a Coach should do when a school is still involved in football and honoring his commitments to his schedule and playing his younger players thus giving them experience that will payoff in the future. I wish schools such as Breathitt Co. would have done the same. Back to topic, Hazard even shorthanded will give PCC a tough game but giving the Home advantage to Pcc by 5

Perry Central 63-51.

Coach Holland is doing what a Coach should do when a school is still involved in football and honoring his commitments to his schedule and playing his younger players thus giving them experience that will payoff in the future. I wish schools such as Breathitt Co. would have done the same. Back to topic, Hazard even shorthanded will give PCC a tough game but giving the Home advantage to Pcc by 5

 

I think this is a good point Breathitt should have went on like Hazard and played the kids that dont get to play as much. This goes to show you how great a man Holland is. Breathitt is waiting on Fugate and the other football players. Hazard will play very hard in this game even without the football players.

I believe Hazard still pulls this one out over Perry......58-53.

Edited by STRIKE3
comply w/Rule #13

Perry Central should win over a shorthanded Hazard team. Probably a 7 to 10 point margin.

I'd say its a toss up. With Whitaker, Jones, and Warren Hazard still puts 3 very good players on the floor. With the football guys and the PC transfer I believe Hazard will be the stronger team.

Not the same team. A lot of the same players but without 4 or 5 football players and if I am not mistaken, 2 starters.

I think PCC wins but it will be a closer game than some think. Whitaker is a very good player that will be able to get his teammates involved and keep this close.

The game has been canceled for tomorrow night. Hazard had to cancel all of there games for the week and are trying to reschedule if the other teams are willing to. They only have 7 varsity players right now and the rest are 7th and 8th graders. Two of the varsity players are hurt and out (one with a back and other with an ankle), one varsity player suspended for getting thrown out last game and one 8th grader hurt with a leg injury. Without any football players able to play this week, then it would just be the 7th and 8th graders out there trying to play against grown men. Hopefully they can get this rescheduled but I'm hearing PCC isn't wanting to.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.