Will Kragthorpe be the Head Coach at UofL next season?

BoondockSaint

Will Krag be the HC next year?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Will Krag be the HC next year?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard he said they were headed in the right direction.

Depends on the direction and for whom. For opponents it is going in the right direction, for UL fans, it is not.

Personally, I'm glad he is fighting it out an not just quitting. It is going to be brutal offseason from the fans standpoint.

Their recruiting is not too good, and it doesn't look like it is going to get better, considering the season they just completed.

Jurich said it was a two year rebuilding process. I think it moves to a three year deal. This year included.

He appealed to the message boards for help.

Best of luck to him...

One last quick question....was that an oversized playsheet last night or a Waffle House menu?

Coach Cooper got 3 years, ever heard of a football program firing a coach after only two years?

Mike Shula got 4 years ar Bama. How long did Ty get at nd?

The Cards lost all of their wideouts/Tight ends due to leaving school/injuries.

Only two DBs with experince played last nite.

Run defense all year has improved.

He should stay and the fans should show support.

Coach Cooper got 3 years, ever heard of a football program firing a coach after only two years?

Mike Shula got 4 years ar Bama. How long did Ty get at nd?

The Cards lost all of their wideouts/Tight ends due to leaving school/injuries.

Only two DBs with experince played last nite.

Run defense all year has improved.

He should stay and the fans should show support.

Won't happen, fan support that is.

^^^Then we should move on and give positive support to the man. He wins next year and the fans come back...there is a word for those type of fans.

Still not the point. Jurich and Kragthorpe need to come completely clean as to why things have fallen so far so fast. All during Petrino's time we were hearing about how great the recruiting had been; how there was so much depth; so much talent in the fold. They didn't all leave; or were we sold a bill of goods by Petrino on the talent that was coming in?

Fans would be a lot more willing to give Kragthorpe the benefit of the doubt if they had a little more information. As it stands, all we hear is a bunch of vague talk, which ends up looking more like Jurich is sticking up for his buddy at the expense of the program.

What am I missing? I gave examples on why the team wasn't as good as people thought, and if you know football he gets more than two years.

Did anyone think of a coach who was let go after only two seasons, TJ has said he stays but the fanbase wants him gone....What issues am I missing?