Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Morehead State/Louisville Predictions & Discussion

Featured Replies

Probably one of the most anticipated games of the year for true college basketball fans. Any thoughts on this game?

  • Replies 34
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MSU will cover the spread (+30).

  • Author
MSU will cover the spread (+30).

 

Spoken like a true fan.:thumb:

Go Cards. And I agree with with you, Wireman. :thumb:

Can't wait until tip off. It is exciting just think about the possible finish this team could have.

Cards by 21

 

UL 87

Morehead 66

Spoken like a true fan.:thumb:

 

I'm a true fan, but I can also say that MSU has alot more talent than they've had recently. They have 2 guys that can play on this level and another that is very close. They'll be competitive, but lose by 20-25, IMO.

MSU will cover the spread (+30).

 

Im going to bet my babys formula money on your post. Any last minute changes? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ill say Cards by 31.

Is this one gonna be televised ?

If not can someone give us some updates ?

  • Author
Im going to bet my babys formula money on your post. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

At least your baby has a couple of alternatives (literally), should you lose the bet. Be a man and bet your beer.:D

At least your baby has a couple of alternatives (literally), should you lose the bet. Be a man and bet your beer.:D

 

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

 

I would never bet needed money on sports.............I think.:sssh:

I'm sticking with MSU +30 (already laid my money down :thumb:)

I don't see the Cards laying it on that thick, but a comfortable win will likely be the outcome.

The Eagles to keep an eye on this season are Faried, Stallworth, and Buchanan. All 3 are legitimate D1 players that can play. Faried is the big man Morehead has lacked for years. Stallworth is a tough, undersized forward that can shoot the 3 and Buchanan is one heck of an athlete.

There's that Faried guy I was talking about.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.