Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Zeller out for the year

Featured Replies

It is being reported UNC freshman Tyler Zeller has multiple fractures in his wrist and is out for the year...

  • Replies 47
  • Views 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It is being reported UNC freshman Tyler Zeller has multiple fractures in his wrist and is out for the year...

 

this stinks... redshirt!

 

One thing it could do is solve the playing time issue. This leaves UNC with only 3 players who work the paint.

I hate to hear that. He is a good ball player.

The thing is Ramon barely touched him, if he even touched him at all. He messed it up when he broke his fall.

Ramon didn't do anything wrong at all and the UNC fans were wrong to boo him. He hardly touched the kid. I hate that for Zeller though, I enjoyed watching him at the Derby City Classic this year and was looking forward to watching him some this year.

Ramon didn't do anything wrong at all and the UNC fans were wrong to boo him. He hardly touched the kid. I hate that for Zeller though, I enjoyed watching him at the Derby City Classic this year and was looking forward to watching him some this year.

 

The fans reacted with seeing it full speed. Any home set of fans would have did the same. Once I saw it on replay I seen that it was not a hard foul.

The fans reacted with seeing it full speed. Any home set of fans would have did the same. Once I saw it on replay I seen that it was not a hard foul.

 

The fans reacted properly...they are fans. What I didn't like was after multiple replays, the ESPN crew never said that Harris had barely fouled Zeller. That was disappointing.

I agree, I don't believe Ramon touched the kid. I think it was more like momentum that caused Zeller to fall awkwardly. I hate to hear this for such a phenomenal talented player.

The fans reacted with seeing it full speed. Any home set of fans would have did the same. Once I saw it on replay I seen that it was not a hard foul.
So, there were no replays at the game? I actually said out loud that it looked clean before they showed the first replay. The fans over-reacted, I like the Zeller kid, but Harris did nothing wrong.
So, there were no replays at the game? I actually said out loud that it looked clean before they showed the first replay. The fans over-reacted, I like the Zeller kid, but Harris did nothing wrong.

 

I agree that it was not a hard foul.

This won't be as big of a blow to UNC as some might think. They are scary good and loaded with talent. Him redshirting this year might actually help them out down the road.

This won't be as big of a blow to UNC as some might think. They are scary good and loaded with talent. Him redshirting this year might actually help them out down the road.

 

Yeah, but it would have been nice having him come off the bench as a shot blocker.

Stinks for him. The playing time he would have gotten early on in TH's absence would have been very beneficial for him.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.