Pictures of Big Bucks

THUNDERBIRDS

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty scary isn't it. That picture of my avatar was taken from about 10 feet away behind a storm door. He really didn't care what we were doing. He was being teased by some seasonal candy that was laying on my patio taking a rest from being chased all morning. I have video of him somewhere and it is some pretty amazing footage!!!!

Why dont you just give them all your address and directions to your house while you are at it. Dont you know that Family Tradition and me have limited time to hunt and there is nothing better than walking out on your deck in the morning and taking your pick of what Big Deer I should take this year instead of driving two hours and hunting all day for nothing. :sssh:

I have a really good one to post, it's just i have to figure out how to block Jesus out of the picture. Doesn't anybody have any pictures out there of their prize mounts. Come on, lets have some fun with this!!!!

For the record, that is not Jesus in the background it is a sculpture of St. Michael the Arch Angel.

Sweeperboy claims this one is bigger than the one on the wall of fame to the far right!!! I don't know

I would agree that the one on the wall is bigger. Looks to have more mass and better tine lenth on the G2 & 3. The spread might be better on the the other but not by much.

Very impressive collection though.

Pretty scary isn't it. That picture of my avatar was taken from about 10 feet away behind a storm door. He really didn't care what we were doing. He was being teased by some seasonal candy that was laying on my patio taking a rest from being chased all morning. I have video of him somewhere and it is some pretty amazing footage!!!!
Boom, I saw a 4pt'er with a 20 inch spread within 250 yards of grand daddy's picture. Might be an offspring. Had no browetines(sp) but great width and tine lenghth.

Here you go!!!!!! Sweeperboy's prized collection. St Michael Huh!!!!!

Where and when did you get that picture. That is an old picture. Sweep looks 30lbs lighter. That had to have been at least 4yrs ago. There are two new additions since then. Last yrs buck will dominate most of those deer. Standby for an update.:thumb: