Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Early signing period starts today...PLUS 2009 Team rankings...

Featured Replies

Ranking the class now doesn't mean much long term. Still a lot of elite talent left on the board...

  • Replies 39
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOIs are in for Hood, Orton and Vilarino.

 

UC also got the LOI from lone 2009 recruit Sean Kilpatrick...

  • Author

5 of IU's 6 are in and Christian Watfords Dad said his would be in in the morning.

LOIs are in for Hood, Orton and Vilarino.

 

UC also got the LOI from lone 2009 recruit Sean Kilpatrick...

 

I can honestly say I haven't paid a lot of attention, are they in on others for this class or are they preparing for a big year the year after?

I can honestly say I haven't paid a lot of attention, are they in on others for this class or are they preparing for a big year the year after?

They are still kicking a few tires, but I don't think anything is that deep right now. As always, it's a long way till spring...

What about X? How are they looking?

  • Author

I don't care if its early, I love this stuff!

  • Author
What about X? How are they looking?
Not sure of their Scholarship situation, but this is the lone guy they have so far.

 

Kevin Parrom

Georgia Tech has some "retro" names on their list. My guess is that Brian Oliver is the former Tech stars son, but I wonder if Glen Rice is the son of the Michigan great?

I wonder if Glen Rice is the son of the Michigan great?

 

Yup...

^ Wow, I'm getting old.

^ Wow, I'm getting old.

 

Don't forget Shawn Kemp's kid, too.

Don't forget Shawn Kemp's kid, too.

There is a chance most of the top 150 fit that bill... :lol:

There is a chance most of the top 150 fit that bill... :lol:

 

Zing! :lol:

I'm a little surprised that there are only 4 Big East teams on that list.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.