Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cubs Targeting Peavy

Featured Replies

She's played out. :D Anyways, who do the Cubs have to offer to SD?

  • Replies 61
  • Views 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
She's played out. :D Anyways, who do the Cubs have to offer to SD?

 

Likely gonna be some kind of combo of Cedeno, Marshall, Hill, Pie and maybe like Marquis or something or somethign with some Prospects most have never heard of if you don't get super involved in following the Cubs

  • Author
Is there still value in Pie?

 

Yes, he's a great defensive CF and he hit well in AAA last year, which he usually does but he's still got value

There's value as a throw in but not much else.

 

I still think they will make a move on Peavy as insurance for not resigning Dempster.

 

I'd rather see them trade Lee for Gonzalez than trade for Peavy.

  • Author
There's value as a throw in but not much else.

 

I still think they will make a move on Peavy as insurance for not resigning Dempster.

 

I'd rather see them trade Lee for Gonzalez than trade for Peavy.

 

Lee has a no trade clause and everything I've heard is they want both Dempster and Peavey. I'd rather have Texiera than Lee, I think Lee is on the down hill slide!

So they just brought up Pie before he was ready?

 

Lee might be on a slide but it wont be drastic. IMO

  • Author
So they just brought up Pie before he was ready?

 

Lee might be on a slide but it wont be drastic. IMO

 

No its more like he's yet to make the transition, he does great in AAA but can't make that next step

Does sound a bit like Patterson.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.