November 6, 200817 yr Walker was hurt to start the year and I don't know if he is fully healthy yet. It just hit me but how bad to you have to be to get cut by the Raiders after signing for millions!
November 6, 200817 yr This is a shame, the people in Oakland should revolt and overthrow premiere Davis
November 6, 200817 yr Hall loves to take chances. He gets fried on double moves. I'm sure he'll be suited up somewhere soon.
November 6, 200817 yr Asomugha? I can't spell it either, and I didn't even bother looking it up. That spelling is correct. Although we never hear of him, he is one of the top 3 or 4 corners in the league. Hall was being tested early and often and being torched.
November 6, 200817 yr That spelling is correct. Although we never hear of him, he is one of the top 3 or 4 corners in the league. Hall was being tested early and often and being torched. I hate to brag, but dang I'm good.
November 6, 200817 yr That spelling is correct. Although we never hear of him, he is one of the top 3 or 4 corners in the league. Hall was being tested early and often and being torched. :thumb:
November 6, 200817 yr How good of a return guy is he? Pitt won't sign him, but our return game is terrible!
November 6, 200817 yr That spelling is correct. Although we never hear of him, he is one of the top 3 or 4 corners in the league. Hall was being tested early and often and being torched. Asomugha is very good, and he's a free agent after this year too. He is going to get paid a lot of money.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.