Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK/ UM-St. Louis EXH. updates...

Featured Replies

  • Replies 73
  • Views 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thanks but the game isnt on there..

Its some crazy music...

 

Its on there, just checked.

Its on there, just checked.

 

I have music as well..

I know that the tritons arent a good team to make this judgement on...but UK looks GOOD!

I know that the tritons arent a good team to make this judgement on...but UK looks GOOD!

Gardner Webb wasn't good either.

I believe as long as we stay healthy then we are atleast a sweet 16 team...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.